Purpose: Annual Allocations allocates $400,000+ from Student Activities Fee. Traditionally, 200+ RSOs apply for funding for their upcoming year’s events and initiatives in Spring quarter. The 1,000+ funding requests are reviewed by the eight voting student members (four Student Government elected officials and four students who are not elected officials in Student Government), Chaired by the Chair of SGFC, and advised by the Vice President for Administration for Student Government and the Associate Director Financial Advising in ORCSA.
For more information about applying to Annual Allocations, see the RSO Funding website.
2013 Committee Members:
- Jordan Sokoloski, Chair
- Douglas Everson, Vice President for Administration (SG)
- Charles Fitzpatrick, Associate Director Financial Advising (ORCSA)
Dates to know:
- Applications due on rsofunding.uchicago.edu: April 28, 2013 at 11:59 pm
- Committee deliberations: May 1-5, 2013
- Decisions available: May 6, 2013 at 5:00 pm
- Appeals due: May 19, 2013 at 11:59 pm
- Appeals deliberations: May 20-24, 2013
- Assembly vote: May 30, 2013